The Beginning of our Long-distance Journey!!!

    Planet (桃之夭夭)                                                   8/1/2024


                  The Beginning of our Long-distance                                               Journey!!!

   


      Hello everyone, I am starting this blog because I would like to share my journey and story of being in a committed long-distance relationship! I will also share some tips on long-distance relationships! I hope to help those in situations similar to mine to help them feel less like they are alone in this!!! I also want to help those who are too afraid to start a long-distance relationship but might want to give it a go! In this blog post, I will share the beginning of my story with you!

      I am an American woman age 20. My boyfriend is Chinese age 24. We met on a pen pal website called Global Penfriends! He sent me a message saying he noticed we had some things in common and asked if I would like to talk! We started off more or so with me offering my help with his English! Now when I joined the site I was actually only looking for international friends because I would like to start traveling after I finish my online pharmacy tech degree. I never expected that I would date someone online! I have actually never had a boyfriend other than my current boyfriend! Yes, as crazy as it seems I met my first love online and I plan to make sure he is my only! 

  Later we continued onto social media! He had to create a Facebook account! Later I was surprised to learn it is actually banned in China!!! At this point, the reason we switched from the site to social media was actually because he said talking to native English speakers over a call would help to improve his English! Once we switched over to social media I rarely helped him with English! In fact, it was more or so getting to know each other! We would ask things about one another. I would always tell him if there was anything he wanted to know about me he could just ask! He would always tell me that's okay I want to get to know you slowly! 

 We actually started hitting off at this point! We started to video call really frequently and I didn't realize it but we were flirting and I am pretty sure I started it when I called him cute! I said he looked like a puppy because of his eyes! He laughed and told me that being compared to or called a dog in China is offensive but he knew what I meant! I then started to call him Rabbit because he has a rabbit smile!!! I don't know if he will agree with me! I honestly had no idea he was flirting until he confessed his feelings for me! He asked me out the next day! I was so happy! I am still so happy!!! It has only been a month but we will make it to our 1-and-a-half-year mark hopefully it isn't 2 years I don't want to wait that long to hug him!!! However, thanks to a pen pal website I got to meet my incredibly sweet, smart, and yes handsome boyfriend!!! I hope that whoever reads this decides to continue to follow me on my journey!!! If anyone who reads this has any questions, once I figure out where I can find comments I will be sure to try and answer them!!! 


                                                                                            Written by, Clara.Zee

                                                                                           

I will post on start to post on Instagram I will leave the link for you guys! I will block haters! I will respond to as many people as possible but please only reach out if it is important!!! I do not have any physical pictures of myself on my social media I don't like posting myself! Maybe one day I will show you!!! Here is the link to my Instagram!!! 

Clara Zee (@c.zee17) • Instagram photos and videos




<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-1967726721525234"

     crossorigin="anonymous"></script>

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Challenges to Being in a Long-distance Relationship!

Being a Safe Place For Your Partner